All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalligraphy is a lettering art that anyone can learn with some practice and patience. This book will teach you everything you need to know to get started in modern calligraphy.
- Author BiographyKristara Schnippert has been a calligrapher for over 16 years, after teaching herself broad- and fine-tip calligraphy when she was just 12 years old. Known for her modern take on calligraphy, Kristara has worked with countless couples and corporate clients to incorporate hand lettering into wedding stationery, event signage and brand identity. Her work has been featured in numerous print and online publications, including The Knot, Southern Bride, 100 Layer Cake and Wedding Chicks. When she's not teaching workshops or making a huge mess in her studio.
- Author(s)Kristara Schnippert
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £11.24Trending at £12.05
- £6.95Trending at £7.75
- £11.99Trending at £13.59
- £1.99Trending at £2.64
- £15.29Trending at £16.85
- £2.50Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.