All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £16.32Trending at £18.75
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £5.00Trending at £9.96
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers create jewelry, home decor, and gifts for any occasion. This guide includes over 75 projects with step-by-step instructions, and advice. It teaches how to: combine elements of papercraft, collage and rubber stamping to create beautiful greeting cards; create elegant keepsakes and gifts; master essential beading techniques; and more.
- Author BiographyFeatures instruction and projects from North Light Books authors Susan Niner Jones, Mary Jo McGraw and Dorothy Wood.
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date05/06/2010
- Content Note800 colour illustrations
- Weight2136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.