All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow market solutions lead to competitive advantage for the world's most innovative companies From Apple to Blackberry, GE to Google, innovative companies stand out from the crowd not so much for their exceptional products, despite what one might assume, but for the way they challenge conventions, redefine markets, and change consumer expectations.
- Author BiographyPeter Fisk (Middlesex, UK) is an experienced strategist and marketer who has spent many years working with companies such as American Express, British Airways, Coca-Cola, and Microsoft. He is an inspiring and popular speaker on marketing subjects.
- Author(s)Peter Fisk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width175 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.