All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on interviews with more than 100 musicians, managers, lawyers, journalists, and scholars to critique the music industry s approach to digital sampling.
- Author BiographyKembrew McLeod is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Iowa. He is the author of Freedom of Expression (R): Resistance and Repression in the Age of Intellectual Property and Owning Culture: Authorship, Ownership, and Intellectual Property Law, and co-creator of the documentary film Copyright Criminals.Peter DiCola is Assistant Professor at Northwestern University School of Law. He is a board member and former Research Director of the Future of Music Coalition.
- Author(s)Kembrew McLeod,Peter DiCola
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.