All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Fred L. Griffin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white line drawings
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Epigraph. PART I. 1. Introduction: Acts of Psychoanalytic Listening. 2. Clinical Conversations between Psychoanalysis and Imaginative Literature: Restoring the Analytic Space. 3. Listening to Oneself: One Form of Self-Analysis. PART II. 4. The Clinical Material of To the Lighthouse. 5. Listening for Atmospheres of Emotional Experience. 6. Embodied Analytic Listening. PART III. 7. Re-Listening: Listening for and to Inarticulate Experience---What she was trying to say. 8. After-Listening: In Search of Lost Time in Psychological Space. 9. Listening for Traces Left Behind: Constructing Ernest Jones.
- Author BiographyFred L. Griffin is a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Dallas Psychoanalytic Center and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical School. He is also in private practice as a psychoanalyst and psychotherapist.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.