All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Management of Small Public Libraries in the 21st Century is an anthology on small public libraries as centers of communities serving populations under 25,000. The book details strategies and methods for providing top-notch customer service while moving beyond customer service to the creation of meaningful customer relationships.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood received a MLS from Western Michigan University, MA in History from Eastern Michigan University. Librarians as Community Partners: an Outreach Handbook; Bringing the Arts into the Library are recent ALA anthologies. Others are: Women on Poetry: Writing, Revising, Publishing and Teaching (McFarland, 2012); Marketing Your Library (McFarland, 2012); Library Services for Multicultural Patrons: Strategies to Encourage Library Use (Scarecrow Press, 2013). Her library experience includes school, public, academic, special, as well as administration and being a library systems consultant.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarol Smallwood
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £22.57Trending at £26.58
- £15.12Trending at £15.64
- £6.77Trending at £8.17
- £3.89Trending at £6.00
- £5.99Trending at £11.67
- £27.74Trending at £29.09
- £25.19Trending at £28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.