All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tutorial based 4-color cookbook, featuring dozens of solutions to your titling needs. It provides chapters that includes case studies and interviews with the pros, insight and lessons. It features genre-based tutorial sections, with step by step instructions for creating effective horror, comedy, drama, and suspense titling sequences.
- Author BiographyYael Braha (B.A. in Graphic Design, M.F.A. in Cinema) is the Director of Motion Graphics Design Program at Ex'pression College for Digital Arts, where she teaches Title Design, Advertising, and Music Video Classes. She has created web design, motion graphics, film, video, and print design work for over 16 years for clients such as Ferrari, RAI, KQED, CBS, NBC, G4, and PBS. She is an Apple Certified Trainer in Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Color. Bill Byrne is a multimedia digital artist whose work has been exhibited internationally. His visual and sound art focuses on building surrealistic, organic worlds. He makes digital-photomontage-based prints, animated installations and conceptual sound art podcasts. He performs experimental electronic music with a laptop, Game boy and circuit bent toys with his wife Suzanne as The Painful Leg Injuries. They have recently performed at Make magazine's Maker Faire in Austin. On November 14th 2007 he was the invited speaker at Bloomfield College in New Jersey discussing his career as a fine artist and professional designer. Prints of his digital photomontage were chosen to be in Arts and Science Collaborators Digital exhibitions in 2001, 2002, and 2004. His image The Flowering was published in the October 2005 issue of Wired magazine. His article Wii Will Rock You was published in Make magazine's issue #14 (Spring 2008). As well as making art, Bill is also a professional motion graphics designer and editor for television and film. He has worked with clients such as Electronic Arts, NBC, Tiffany & Co., ABC Sports, ESPN, Panasonic, Snickers and RCA Records. His film projects include the title sequence and special effects for the independent feature Red Doors (winner, best narrative feature, Tribeca Film Festival 2005). He has also directed and animated the video for All About House Plants for the DVD project, Addendum by the band One Ring Zero. Bill has also been involved in education for a number of years. From 2004 to 2007 he was a professor of Digital Filmmaking at the Katharine Gibbs School in New York. He is now the academic director of the Media Arts and Animation, Visual Effects and Motion Graphics, Game Art and Design and Digital Filmmaking and Video Production departments at The Art Institute of Austin. Bill is a graduate from New York's School of Visual Arts Master of Fine Arts in Photography and Related Media. Bill is an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CS3. He lives with his wife, Suzanne in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Bill Byrne,Yael Braha
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 30 colour illustrations, 20 black & white line drawings, 20 colour line drawings
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £52.72
- £14.78Trending at £15.30
- £17.71Trending at £19.33
- £18.74Trending at £21.54
- £14.78Trending at £15.24
- £17.03Trending at £18.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.