All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides you through the projects with friendly approach, step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow step-by-step photographs. This title includes 15 imaginative, illustrated step-by-step projects. It provides projects with a contemporary edge and a twist on classic subjects, including the use of vintage clocks and glass pendants.
- Author BiographyKorean-born, Ohio-based artist Cheong-ah Hwang has been working in paper since 2000, producing beautiful sculptures by folding and layering. Entirely self-taught, Cheong-ah's intricate paper sculptures are gaining international recognition. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Cheong-Ah Hwang
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 200 photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.48
- £11.36Trending at £12.02
- £3.14Trending at £3.19
- £2.99Trending at £3.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.56
- £25.26Trending at £26.07
- £2.35Trending at £2.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.