All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores new ways to understand the dynamics of change and mobility in ideas, people, organisations and cultural paradigms. Using case studies of change in China past and present, it offers global (and not just Chinese) insights and questions all-embracing theories of globalization.
- Author BiographyDenise Gimpel is associate professor and deputy head of the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies at Copenhagen University, where she also lectures in Chinese studies. She has published widely in the fields of Chinese culture, literature and intellectual studies. Bent Nielsen is an associate professor at the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Copenhagen University, where he lectures in Chinese studies. He is much published, especially on the intellectual history of China. Paul Bailey, who specialises in the social and cultural history of modern China, is Professor of Modern Chinese History at Durham University. The lengthy and varied career of this eminent scholar is matched by a distinguished publication record, especially on Japan and China.
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNIAS Studies in Asian Topics
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBent Nielsen,Denise Gimpel,Paul Bailey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.