Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how whiteness and Indigeneity are articulated through commonplace symbols of Canadian identity and how the work of contemporary artists is subverting these nostalgic accounts of the past.
- Author BiographyMargot Francis is an associate professor of women's studies and sociology at Brock University.
- Author(s)Margot Francis
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note35 b&w and 10 colour photographs
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.