All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.89
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £9.09Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the practice of writing through stylistics, Jeremy Scott draws on the work of writers and theorists to show how stylistic techniques can help writers enhance their own fiction. Negotiating the creative-critical crossover, this book helps students develop practical writing skills and a critical awareness of creative possibilities.
- Author BiographyJeremy Scott is Lecturer in English at the University of Kent, UK. He has published many articles on contemporary fiction, narrative technique and stylistics-based approaches to the teaching of creative writing. He has also published several short stories and is currently working on a novel.
- Author(s)Jeremy Scott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleApproaches to Writing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note248 p.
- Weight315 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.