All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking to improve your creativity levels? Do you feel that your workplace could be more innovative, but not sure how to get it there? Are you worried that you just don't have the creativity 'bug'?
- Author BiographySamuel A Malone is a self-employed training consultant, lecturer, moderator, examiner and author. He is the author of 20 books published in Ireland, the UK and worldwide on learning, personal development, study skills and business management. Many of his books have been translated into foreign languages and gone into second editions. His most recent book (2014) is titled Awaken the Genius Within - A Guide to Lifelong Learning Skills (Glasnevin Publishing, Dublin). He has a M.Ed with distinction (in training and development) from the University of Sheffield and is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and a Chartered Secretary (ACIS). He is a Fellow of the Irish Institute of Training and Development (FIITD). Previous books published by the author include Why Some People Succeed and Others Fail (Glasnevin Publishing, Dublin), Learning about Learning (CIPD, London), A Practical Guide to Learning in the Workplace (The Liffey Press, Dublin), Better Exam Results (Elsevier/CIMA, London) and How To Set Up and Manage A Corporate Learning Centre (Gower, Aldershot, UK). All of these books are available online from Amazon.co.uk.
- Author(s)Samuel A. Malone
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight376 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £7.16Trending at £7.73
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.