All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Dartnall argues that cognitive science needs a new epistemology that re-evaluates the role of representations in cognition and accounts for the flexibility and fluidity of creative thought.
- Author BiographyTERRY DARTNALL is Senior lecturer in Computing and Information Technology at Australia's Griffith University in Nathan, Queensland.
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives on Cognitive Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTerry Dartnall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.