All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together international experts from different continents to examine creativity and innovation in the cultural economy. This collection provides a contemporary resource for researchers and advanced students.
- Author BiographyAndy C. Pratt has been researching and writing about the cultural and creative economy for more than a decade. He has advised policy makers at urban, national and international levels: most recently UNCTAD and UNESCO. Andy is a Reader in Urban Cultural Economy in the Department of Geography and Environment, and Director of the Urban Research Centre at the London School of Economics. Paul Jeffcutt is Professor of Management Knowledge and the founding Director of Queen's University's interdisciplinary Centre for Creative Industry. He is a published poet and has been elected to the Academy of Social Sciences (AcSS) and elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, (FRSA).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndy C. Pratt,Paul Jeffcutt
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.