All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers present a variety of perspectives on creativity, spirituality and transcendence, as experienced in adulthood. The discussions address the interplay of variables from theoretical, experimental and clinical vantage points.
- Author BiographyMelvin E. Miller has been interested in philosophy, narrative, and the creation of meaning for most of his life. He received a PhD from the University of Pittsburgh. Since then, in addition to postdoctoral clinical and psychotherapy studies, he has twice been a visting scholar at Harvard Divinity School. He is presently professor of psychology, director of psychology services, and director of doctoral training at Norwich University, Vermont. Susanne R. Cook-Greuter is fascinated with how complex adult reality conceptions, language, meaning-making, and creativity interrelate, and has been investigating mature ego development for the last 20 years. She is an independent scholar and consultant who recently recieved her Ed.D. from Harvard University. Before she came to the United States, she studied linguistics, Romance languages, and psychology at the University fo Zurich, Switzerland.
- Date of Publication28/12/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMelvin E. Miller,Susanne R. Cook-Greuter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.