All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaperback edition of an original and groundbreaking work of colonial American history. Anderson argues that pigs, cows and other animals were critical agents of imperialism.
- Author BiographyVirginia DeJohn Anderson is Associate Professor of History at the University of Colorado, Boulder. She is the author of New England's Generation and co-author (with David Goldfield, et al.) of The American Journey: A History of the United States.
- PrizesWinner of Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society Best First Book Award 2005.
- Author(s)Virginia DeJohn Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note7 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.