Credibility: How Leaders Gain and Lose it, Why People Demand it by Barry Z. Posner, James M. Kouzes (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.74+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.79Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features rich examples of real managers in action and reveals the six key disciplines and related practices that strengthen a leader's capacity for developing and sustaining credibility.
- Author BiographyJAMES M. KOUZES is chairman of the Tom Peters Group/Learning Systems, which makes leadership work through practical, performance-oriented learning programs, including the Leadership Challenge Workshop and Leadership Is Everyone's Business. In 1993 the Wall Street Journal cited him as one of the twelve most requested nonuniversity executive-education providers to U.S. companies. BARRY Z. POSNER, Ph.D, is dean of the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, and professor of organizational behavior. He has received several outstanding teaching and leadership awards, has published more than eighty research and practitioner-oriented articles, and currently is on the editorial review boards for the Journal of Management Education, the Journal of Management Inquiry, and the Journal of Business Ethics. He also serves on the board of directors for Public Allies-Silicon Valley and for the Center for Excellence in Nonprofits.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,James M. Kouzes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/1993
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass management series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/02/2003
- Content Note7ill.
- Weight624 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.