All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to credit derivatives Credit derivatives has become one of the fastest-growing areas of interest in global derivatives and risk management. Credit Derivatives takes the reader through an in-depth explanation of an investment tool that has been increasingly used to manage credit risk in banking and capital markets.
- Author BiographyMARK J.P. ANSON, PhD, CFA, is the Chief Investment Officer at CalPERS and is a frequent contributor to academic and professional publications on the topics of risk management, derivatives, and portfolio management. FRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, is the Frederick Frank Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management, a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University, and Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. MOORAD CHOUDHRY is Head of Treasury at KBC Financial Products UK Limited, and a Fellow at the Centre for Mathematical Trading and Finance, CASS Business School. REN-RAW CHEN, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Finance at Rutgers University School of Business (New Brunswick), a frequent contributor to major academic finance journals, and a speaker at many academic conferences.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Mark J. P. Anson,Moorad Choudhry,Ren-Raw Chen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.