All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together 12 essays relating to the growth of Protestantism in Wales, from its introduction in the sixteenth century to the Methodist revival two centuries later. This volume gives consideration to some of Wales' prominent individuals during this period. It contains a variety of sources, including literary and poetic to further the debate.
- Author BiographyJohn Gwynfor Jones is Professor of Welsh History at the School of History and Archaeology, Cardiff University. He has published widely on sixteenth- and seventeenth-century Welsh social, political and cultural history. His recent publications include Beirdd yr Uchelwyr a'r Gymdeithas yng Nghymru c.1536-1640 and Conflict, Continuity and Change: Essays and Studies (1999).
- Author(s)John Gwynfor Jones
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.