All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of John Jacob Thomas (1841-1889) looks at the work of this leading member of the newly emergent intelligentsia in 19th century Trinidad. It puts his texts in context with other narratives by local and international Pan-Africanists and Victorian intellectuals.
- Author BiographyFaith Smith is Associate Professor of African and Afro-American Studies and English and American Literature at Brandeis University.
- Author(s)Faith Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleNew World Studies
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £7.97Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.