Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of different sociological perspectives on crime and deviant behaviour in our society. It covers: patterns of criminal behaviour; explaining crime - structural and interpretative approaches; sociological perspectives on suicide; and defining, measuring and controlling crime.
- Author(s)Emma Wincup,Janis Griffiths
- PublisherHodder Arnold
- Date of Publication06/09/1999
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAccess to Sociology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold H&S
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note5 b&w photographs
- Weight212 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.