All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comparative analysis of developments in crime prevention policies across a number of European countries. This work explores and assesses the different models adopted and the shifting emphasis accorded to differing strategies over time.
- Author BiographyAdam Crawford is Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice and Director of the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies at the University of Leeds.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAdam Crawford
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.