All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the correlation between fiction writing and national identity in the late eighteenth century and the origins of America's unique and enduring love affair with crime and crime fiction.
- Author BiographySpecializing in Literary History and the Early Modern Period, Peter T.M. Okun, holds a Ph.D. in Literature and teaches at Davis and Elkins College in West Virginia. Dr. Okun's research interests include interdisciplinary approaches to literature, and range from prison reform and popular culture to psychology, law and literature.
- Author(s)Peter Okun
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in American Popular History and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.