All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis vital book considers the compelling and addictive hold that racism has had on centuries of Americans, explores historical and contemporary norms complicit in the problem, and appeals to the U.S. government to improve race relations, rectify existent social imperfections, and guard against future race-based abuses.
- Author BiographyImani Michelle Scott, PhD, is a consultant and speaker on the topics of conflict resolution and domestic violence as well as professor of communication at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byImani Michelle Scott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.