All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrimes, Harms and Wrongs is a philosophical analysis of the nature, significance and ethical limits of criminalisation.
- Author BiographyA P Simester is Professor of Law and Provost's Chair at the National University of Singapore. Andreas von Hirsch is Honorary Professor at the Law Faculty, Goethe-University Frankfurt, and Emeritus Honorary Professor of Penal Theory and Penal Law at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)A. P. Simester,Andreas Von Hirsch
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.