All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and photographer Mats Svensson began work in Jerusalem with Swedish development assistance and quickly realised that the world he had wandered into was far worse off than what he had read. Through the lens of his camera and captured in his own words, he documents the daily horrors that he witnessed through occupied territory.
- Author BiographyMats Svensson has been a development worker since 1974 for various nongovernmental organisations and consultants, and for the Swedish government since 1988. He is currently working to support the establishment of democratic institutions in Western Europe's vicinity, including North Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. He is also a photographer who has held photo exhibitions in Sweden, Israel, and the occupied Palestinian territory.
- Author(s)Mats Svensson
- PublisherReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.