All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was the first booklength treatment of the philosophical foundations of international criminal law.
- Author BiographyLarry May is Professor of Philosophy at Washington University, St Louis.
- Author(s)Larry May
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy & Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.