All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was the first booklength treatment of the philosophical foundations of international criminal law.
- Author BiographyLarry May is Professor of Philosophy at Washington University, St Louis.
- Author(s)Larry May
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy & Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.