CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSince 9/11, a fresh configuration of power situated at the core of the executive branch of the US government has taken hold. This title looks at the key historical, political, and economic forces shaping the country's response to terror.
- Author BiographyMichael Welch is a professor of criminal justice at Rutgers University. He is the author of many books, including Scapegoats of September 11th (Rutgers University Press).
- Author(s)Michael Welch
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Crime and Society
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.