Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.01
- £6.06Trending at £6.71
- £38.07Trending at £40.12
- £11.02Trending at £12.62
- £18.09Trending at £19.05
- £6.33Trending at £6.66
- £11.19Trending at £11.64
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal Discovery examines aspects of pre-trial stages such as police interrogations, preliminary hearings and discovery between the prosecution and the defence, addressing contentious issues such as the right to silence and the privilege against self-incrimination.
- Author(s)Cosmas Moisidis
- PublisherInstitute of Criminology, Sydney
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInstitute of Criminology Monographs
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInstitute of Criminology, Sydney
- Weight450 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.