All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes a contemporary policy question at the nexus of democracy, criminal justice, and constitutional citizenship.
- Author BiographyBrandon Rottinghaus is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Houston. He holds a Ph.D. in political science from Northwestern University. His primary research and teaching interests include the presidency, public opinion, democracy, and research methods. His work on these subjects has appeared in Journal of Politics, Public Opinion Quarterly, Political Science Quarterly, Political Communication, PS: Political Science, Presidential Studies Quarterly, and others. His work also extends into comparative politics (especially comparative political behavior and voting rights), and he has published work in Latin American Politics and Society and Electoral Studies. He is the author of the white paper 'Incarceration and Enfranchisement: International Practices, Impact and Recommendations for Reform' for the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES). Alec C. Ewald is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Vermont. He holds a Ph.D. in political science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. He has also taught at Union College and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. His research focuses on election law, American political development, and criminal justice; his work has been published in the Justice System Journal, Wisconsin Law Review, Columbia Human Rights Review, and Law and Courts. Several of his previous publications have examined felony disenfranchisement, and he has consulted with research and advocacy organizations, including the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the Sentencing Project, The American Civil Liberties Union, and Demos. He is the author of The Way We Vote (2009).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 10 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlec C. Ewald,Brandon Rottinghaus
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £15.78Trending at £16.51
- £12.07Trending at £12.62
- £13.79Trending at £15.83
- £15.78Trending at £16.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.