All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCriminal investigation has a high profile in the media, and has attracted widespread interest. This book focuses on how police practitioners carry out investigations. It is suitable for both policing practitioners and students taking courses in criminal investigation, forensic sciences and investigation, police studies and police science.
- Author BiographyPeter Stelfox is Head of Investigative Practice at the National Policing Improvement Agency, UK.
- Author(s)Peter Stelfox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.05
- £6.06Trending at £6.74
- £38.07Trending at £40.29
- £11.02Trending at £12.70
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.14
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.