All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving beyond a simple 'how-to' in investigative procedures, this book draws on modern research and criminal evidence to demonstrate their importance in the real world of criminal justice.
- Author BiographySteven G. Brandl (Ph.D., Michigan State University) is an associate professor in the department of criminal justice at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Professor Brandl teaches graduate and undergraduate courses including criminal investigation, criminal psychology, police administration, and issues in police practice and policy, among others. His research interests include criminal investigation, police decision-making and behavior, police use of force, and the hazards of police work. Professor Brandl has conducted research in many major metropolitan police departments. He is the author of numerous articles in professional journals and a frequent presenter at regional and national professional conferences.
- Author(s)Steven G. Brandl
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.