All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a one semester introductory course in criminal justice research methods, this second edition offers important developments and updated examples in research methods and procedures. It includes real-world scenarios to demonstrate research methods as well as practical and theoretical aspects for each method.
- Author BiographyGerald J. Bayens, PhD, is a professor and chair of the Criminal Justice and Legal Studies Department at Washburn University. He also provides direct services and technical assistance to criminal justice agencies, focusing on strategic planning and policy development. Cliff Roberson, LLM, PhD, is the editor-in-chief of the Professional Issues in Criminal Justice Journal and is academic chair for the Master of Science in Criminal Justice Program of Kaplan University. He is also an emeritus professor of criminal justice at Washburn University, Topeka, Kansas.
- Author(s)Cliff Roberson,Gerald J. Bayens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.