All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the principles and theories behind how the criminal justice system operates, and tackles the controversial issues that surround it. The authors encourage readers to question the extent to which the criminal justice system achieves its aims.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sanders is Professor of Criminal Law and Criminology at the University of Birmingham. Richard Young is Professor of Law and Policy Research at the University of Bristol. Mandy Burton is Professor of Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Andrew Sanders,Mandy Burton,Richard Young
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1488 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.