All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the development of criminal law during the first several generations of American life. Its comparison of the substantive and procedural law among the colonies reveals the similarities and differences between the New England and the Chesapeake colonies. Chapin gives a wealth of detail on statutory and common-law rulings.
- Author BiographyBradley Chapin (1924-1991) was the author of The American Law of Treason: Revolutionary and National Origins and Early America, and editor of Provincial America, 1600-1763.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.