All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to what motivates international crimes and how these are structured and investigated in theory and practice.
- Author BiographyIlias Bantekas is Professor of Law at the School of Law, Brunel University. Emmanouela Mylonaki is Senior Lecturer in Law in the Department of Law, South Bank University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEmmanuela Mylonaki,Ilias Bantekas
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.