Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of one of the most successful economies in the world at the end of the 20th century - that of Malaysia. It takes the reader from the inception of Malaysia's liberalisation policy to its radical decision to pursue an independent recovery path after the 1997 Asian financial crisis.
- Author BiographyPrema-chandra Athukorala, Professor of Economics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Australian National University, Australia
- Author(s)Prema-Chandra Athukorala
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.