All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text firstly attempts to deal with challenges about the validity of qualitative research. Then, after outlining the theory and methodology adopted, seven case studies are presented, covering such topics as multicultural literature, school restructuring, and standardized testing.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Educational Ethnography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Walford,Phil Francis Carspecken
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.