CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and addresses critical issues in ecotourism. This book provides the reader with contributions from international scholars that address issues of relevance; incorporating scientific insights in specialised fields of research, for example, identifying and protecting critical habits where tourists engage with endangered species.
- Author BiographyDr James Higham has published many papers on this topics and also working on a co-authored book titled Sport Tourism Development, which will be published by Channel View publications in mid-2003.
- Author(s)James Higham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.