All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the critical issue of knowledge transfer within an organization, this book offers practical advice on how to structure the transition of documented information and the even more valuable non-documented knowledge that outgoing staffers have-before it leaves with them.
- Author BiographyDorothy Leonard is the William J. Abernathy Professor of Business Administration Emerita at Harvard Business School and chief adviser of the consulting firm Leonard-Barton Group. She is the author or coauthor of three Harvard Business Review Press books: Deep Smarts, When Sparks Fly, and Wellsprings of Knowledge. Walter Swap is Professor of Psychology Emeritus, former Chairman of the Psychology Department, and former Dean of Colleges at Tufts University. He is the coauthor of Deep Smarts and When Sparks Fly. Gavin Barton is managing director of the Leonard-Barton Group and a principal of GB Performance Consulting. He holds a doctorate from Boston University.
- Author(s)Dorothy Leonard,Gavin Barton,Walter C. Swap
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.