All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth P. Quintero
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRethinking Childhood
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyThe Author: Elizabeth P. Quintero, Ed.D., has been involved with education programs across the United States and in several countries as a teacher, research scholar, and curriculum specialist with programs that serve families in multilingual communities representing a variety of cultural and historical backgrounds. She is Professor of Education at California State University, Channel Islands. Her recent publications include: Children Using Story to Connect with Others in Educacao's themed issue on multiculturalism and education; In a World of Migration: Rethinking Literacy, Language, and Learning Texts in Contexts in the Journal of Educational Media, Memory, and Society, and Problem-posing with Multicultural Children's Literature: Developing Critical Early Childhood Curricula.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.