All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing a critical lens to the study of multiculturalism in children's literature, this book prepares teachers, teacher educators, and researchers of children's literature to analyze the ideological dimensions of reading and studying literature. It provides chapters that include recommendations for classroom application and classroom research.
- Author BiographyMaria Jose Botelho, Ed.D., was a faculty member at the Ontario Institute of Studies in Education of the University of Toronto and is currently Assistant Professor of Literacy Education in the Language, Literacy, and Culture Concentration of School of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Masha Kabakow Rudman, Ed.D., is Professor of Children's Literature and Multicultural Education in the Language, Literacy, and Culture Concentration of School of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Author(s)Maria Jose Botelho,Masha Kabakow Rudman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLanguage, Culture, and Teaching Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.