All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the British mental health services as a case study, this book critically reviews the various social, political and intellectual developments which have shaped psychiatric practice and the delivery of mental health services.
- Author BiographyVicki Coppock is a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy and Social Work at Edge Hill College; John Hopton is a Lecturer in Applied Social Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)John Hopton,Vicki Coppock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.