All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical reflection is an essential skill for all health practitioners, and the new edition of this market leading title (previously called 'Critical Reflection for Nursing') provides the knowledge that underpins its development. This thoroughly revised text has been expanded to address international dimensions and interprofessionalism.
- Author BiographyGARY ROLFE is Professor of Nursing within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University, UK. He teaches reflective practice and practice development and has published extensively on philosophical aspects of practice. MELANIE JASPER is Professor of Nursing and Head of the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University, UK. She is editor of the Journal of Nursing Management and her chief interests are reflective writing and personal development. DAWN FRESHWATER is Professor of Mental Health and the Head of the School of Healthcare at the University of Leeds, UK. A Fellow of the Royal College of Nursing, UK, she is editor of the Journal of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing and is widely published in both the UK and North America.
- Author(s)Dawn Freshwater,Gary Rolfe,Melanie Jasper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 19 line drawings
- Weight389 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.