All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects the transformative potential of critical reflection and provides practitioners, students, educators and researchers with the key concepts and methods necessary to improve practice through effective critical reflection.
- Author BiographyJan Fook works at the School of Social Work Studies, at the University of Southampton Fiona Gardner currently works in the Centre for Professional Development at La Trobe University, where the main activities are the teaching of critical reflection in short courses to a range of professionals. In 2003 they provided 41 workshop series, lectures or seminars on critical reflection to a range of professionals. Participants totalled over 600. Sue White is Director of the Centre for Health and Social Care Research at the University of Huddersfield. With Carolyn Taylor she designed and taught an MA course on critical thinking and reflective decision-making for a range of health and welfare professionals which has become a distance-learning unit. She co-authored Clinical Judgement in the Health and Welfare Professions published by OpenUP in 2003 and Practising Reflexivity in Health and Welfare with Carolyn Taylor (OpenUP 2000).
- Author(s)Fiona Gardner,Jan Fook,Sue White
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight479 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.