All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese critical squares games are designed to develop students' critical thinking skills and deepen their understanding of topics they are already studying. They encourage reflection and analysis and the active processing of information and ideas. The games can be used within any subject area.
- Author Biographyshman /f Shari rade /f Albert /i G.
- Author(s)Albert G. Andrade,Shari Tishman
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.