All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)George Gotsis,Zoe Kortezi
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Psychology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight177 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Workplace Diversity: A Resource or a Source of Conflict?.- Chapter 2: Different Approaches to Managing a Diverse Workforce.- Chapter 3: The Rhetoric of Diversity Management: How Critical Diversity Studies Explicate Organizational Appropriation of Differences.- Chapter 4: The Social Construction of Diversity Discourses: Critical Perspectives on Diversity Management, Power and Inequality.- Chapter 5: Operationalizing Critical Diversity Theories: A Contextual Framework of Implementing New Diversity Practices.
- Author BiographyGeorge Gotsis is an Associate Professor at the Department of Philosophy and History of Science, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. He holds a PhD degree in Economics as well as a phD degree in Political Science. His main research interests comprise diversity management ethics, ethical HRM, workplace spirituality and spiritual leadership, religion in business, and organizational politics. His research has been published in scholarly journals such as: Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Organizational Change Management, Management Research Review, Journal of Enterprising Communities, History and Anthropology, Journal of Enterprising Culture, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, History of Economic Ideas, and History of Economics Review, among others. Zoe Kortezi is a Phd Candidate at the Department of Philosophy and History of Science, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. She is currently preparing a doctoral thesis on diversity management implementation. Her main research interests include, among others, diversity management at the organizational level, business ethics, work ethics and employee relations. She has published (in collaboration with George Gotsis) in scholarly journals such as: Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Organizational Change Management, Management Research Review and Journal of Enterprising Communities.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.