All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the study of gender through an exploration of key terms that are a part of everyday discourse in this vital subject. This title features twenty-one essays that cast an appropriately broad net, spanning the study of gender and sexuality across the humanities and social sciences.
- Author BiographyCatharine R. Stimpson is University Professor and dean emerita of the Graduate School of Arts and Science at New York University. She is the founding editor of Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society. Gilbert Herdt is professor in and director of the Graduate Program in Human Sexuality at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco and director emeritus of the National Sexuality Resource Center at San Francisco State University. His books include Sambia Sexual Culture: Essays from the Field, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCatharine R. Stimpson,Gilbert Herdt
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.