All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the major contributions critical theorists made to the study of Europe, from the interwar years to the present time. This work begins with theorists such as Adorno who addressed Nazism and the Holocaust, then moves on to discuss the postwar affluence of capitalist Europe.
- Author BiographyWilliam Outhwaite is Chair and Professor of Sociology at Newcastle University, UK. His recent publications include The Future of Society (2006), European Society (2008), Habermas (2nd edn, 2009) and, with Larry Ray, Social Theory and Postcommunism (2005). His work focuses on social and political change in Europe since 1989, for which he was awarded a Leverhulme Major Research Fellowship.
- Author(s)R. William Outhwaite
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Theory and Contemporary Society
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date28/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.